PACT, Inc., a Lisle-based organization that helps people with disabilities lead supported, engaged and meaningful lives, recently announced several appointments:
- Nichole DeSantis of Aurora will be working as service coordinator, QIDP. She comes from Little Friends, Inc. where she was a Community support Specialist. DeSantis has her BS in Psychology from Elmhurst College.
- Kim Stanley of Aurora wil work with the Child and Family Connections program. Stanley has a BA in psychology from Saint Mary’s College in Notre Dame, Ind. Her previous experience with social services through her position at the Department of Children and Family Services/ Lifelink Family Services in Florida has prepared her to coordinate services for individuals with a variety of special needs.
- Crystal Landando of Joliet joins PACT, Inc. as a service coordinator in their Community Services division. Landando will assist individuals from age three and up with developmental delays and their families to access state funded programs and services. Most recently, Landando was employed as a QIDP at Trinity Services, Inc. in Joliet. She holds a BS in psychology and BA in criminal justice – investigative services from the University of New Haven.
- Lane Epstein, Vikas Jhangiani,and Neil T. Goltermann were appointed to the board of directors. Epstein, of Lisle, has lived in the area for 28 years. His most recent employment is as a Sales Executive with RR Donnelly, providing printing services to magazine publishers. Jhangiani, of Naperville, is themManager of cash operations at CNA Financial Corp. He has experience working with Boards of Directors, opening and closing trust accounts, and fundraising. Goltermann, attorney at law with Momkus McCluskey, LLC, resides in Naperville. He has experience in estate planning, probate administration, business transactions and planning, corporate law and real estate.
- Rachel Maher, of Wheaton, joins the company as a Service Coordinator, QIDP. Maher graduated from the University of Maine at Farmington with a BA in Psychology. Her most recent position was that of Case Manager, QIDP at The Helping Hand center in Countryside.