UNIVERSITY PARK-- Applied Systems announced the general release of Applied Epic 2013 R2, the latest version of the company's agency and brokerage management system, with enhancements for insurance agencies and brokerages to increase business process efficiencies and customer service capabilities.
Applied Epic automates insurance agency business processes and workflows, mitigates risk and reduces operating expenses to drive sustainable growth and profitability. With Applied Epic 2013 R2, agents and brokers benefit from streamlined workflows, greater integration with Applied CSR24 and other enhancements. In addition, Canadian users can now provide faster insurance quotes through greater integration with Applied Rating Services, the leading comparative ratings software in Canada.
"Our marketplace is becoming more competitive, pushing us to reduce operating costs by becoming a more efficient business without compromising the outstanding customer service Landmark consistently delivers," said Maureen Boeing, vice president of operations, Landmark Insurance Agency. "Applied Epic's new capabilities have enabled us to streamline our workflows even further and become more integrated across our business so we can spend more time servicing our customers."
Key enhancements in Applied Epic 2013 R2 include:
"Applied Epic 2013 R2 paves the way for agencies and brokerages to meet evolving industry challenges and growing customer expectations with a single software platform to manage their businesses," said Michael Howe, senior vice president of product management, Applied Systems. "Applied Systems is committed to continually delivering innovation for our customers that allows them to create stronger, more successful businesses."
- Expanded policy marketing workflows for added efficiency and accuracy in policy marketing
- Streamlined policy servicing workflows to save time and reduce potential data entry errors
- Additional document sharing and premium certificate processing options between Applied Epic and Applied CSR24 to enhance customer self-service
- New binder bill support to increase accounting transaction efficiency
- Updated ACORD and CSIO forms to ensure regulatory compliance in the U.S. and Canada
- Greater integration with Applied Rating Services, providing brokerages in Canada more data for accurate insurance quoting